Illustration by James.T.Jeffers / @james.t.jeffers
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JAGO HAT.
- Use a hat brush to clean in an anti-clockwise direction.
- Avoid getting the felt wet.
- If hat gets wet, dry at room temperature, do not put on direct heat.
- For any heavily soiled ares, use a wet microfibre cloth to damp before brushing.
- If your hat becomes deformed* into a shape you are not happy with it may be brought back for reshaping for a small fee.
If you have any more question about our hat collection you can email us at Customer Service.